Beast, first, start with Rosie...LOL! Then work your way up to Britney!
Printable View
Beast, first, start with Rosie...LOL! Then work your way up to Britney!
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlueWahooChambor</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I never said he had to, just implying its the right thing to do </div></div>
the right thing to do??
according to who??
thats a matter of personal opinion
the right thing to do......is whatever you feel is the right thing to do.......because its your money
if you choose to hold onto it and never spend or donate a dime of it......thats your call
who are you to say what is right and wrong when it comes to other peoples money??
what makes you say its the "right thing to do"
how much money have you donated to various organizations in the past 12 months? </div></div>
Sorry but IMO if you have that much money, than donate some of it...I mean come on, theres only so much you can buy...A lot of people need help so if you dont think donating money to help ppl than you need some serious help
btw I donate $20 every month to St. Jude
Ever heard of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation? Over $14 billion since '94.
yes I know about it, I just got through saying in an earlier post that if it wasnt for his wife...he wprolly wouldnt donate a penny
he was just saying that he doesnt have to..which I agree he doesnt at all....but when you have that much money...I think you should
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
btw I donate $20 every month to St. Jude </div></div>
That is awesome raider13, I hope you keep that up for the rest of your life. I have had several people who are friends of mine that have had to stay over there and they said if you are going to donate somewhere, that is the first place to start and I agree. The facilities and the things they do to make the families comfortable in the situations they are going through is great, I wish all people would doante to St. Jude's, it is an absolutely wonderful place doing great things for our children. I would encourage all to send at least one donation a year to them, you never know when you may have to visit.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlueWahooChambor</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I never said he had to, just implying its the right thing to do </div></div>
the right thing to do??
according to who??
thats a matter of personal opinion
the right thing to do......is whatever you feel is the right thing to do.......because its your money
if you choose to hold onto it and never spend or donate a dime of it......thats your call
who are you to say what is right and wrong when it comes to other peoples money??
what makes you say its the "right thing to do"
how much money have you donated to various organizations in the past 12 months? </div></div>
Sorry but IMO if you have that much money, than donate some of it...I mean come on, theres only so much you can buy...A lot of people need help so if you dont think donating money to help ppl than you need some serious help
btw I donate $20 every month to St. Jude </div></div>
no i dont think that just because you have alot of money means you are required to help others who dont have what you have
i dont need serious help......if i go out and bust my ass and make a fortune doing it......me making that kind of money is a reward for my own efforts and hard work
the way i went out and busted my ass.....others can do that too
so no i dont need help for not thinking its a requirement that you have to help others who are fully capable of helping themselves
its my [censored] money and ill do whatever i damn well please with it........bottom line
im not sayin you have to, but if you are makin 30 mil a year, dont you feel even a little socially responsible?
all these movie stars and athletes with three ferraris and four bentley's, why not save that 250k and donate it to a worthy cause?
its a huge tax write off, you're makin the world a better place.
how could you not donate?
Ok and tell me when I said it was required?
alright then, I wasnt referring to you and whatever you make...but all Im saying is that he has a ridiculous amount of money and Im sure he has everything he wants and needs...so why not donate a lot of it to ppl that dont have anything at all? so if you dont think that helping ppl with that are a whole lot less forunate than you and you have a whole lot to do so, than yeah you do have problems
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: UTVols2</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
btw I donate $20 every month to St. Jude </div></div>
That is awesome raider13, I hope you keep that up for the rest of your life. I have had several people who are friends of mine that have had to stay over there and they said if you are going to donate somewhere, that is the first place to start and I agree. The facilities and the things they do to make the families comfortable in the situations they are going through is great, I wish all people would doante to St. Jude's, it is an absolutely wonderful place doing great things for our children. I would encourage all to send at least one donation a year to them, you never know when you may have to visit. </div></div>
A lot of ppl just dont know what a great job that place does and how many lives they have save and still do save...I'll be honest if I hadnt got sick and had to go there, I prolly wouldnt even known about the place...but I know I really owe my life to then, the world needs more places like that and need more ppl like the ones that work there
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Biggin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">im not sayin you have to, but if you are makin 30 mil a year, dont you feel even a little socially responsible?
all these movie stars and athletes with three ferraris and four bentley's, why not save that 250k and donate it to a worthy cause?
its a huge tax write off, you're makin the world a better place.
how could you not donate? </div></div>
no.......i feel no social responsibility
for write offs ill do things like again donate to the UM hurricane club
there is absolutely ZERO social responsibility for me to help take care of anybody
talk about being socially responsible........look at those you are saying need help
isnt their "social responsibility" to get up and make something of themselves and not count on other people to help them??
if i work for it......its mine.......if you want it.......work for it the same way i did